Wednesday, March 16, 2011

THE BEAUTY OF AUTUMN


As I remember, this photo was taken somewhere in Charlavoix, Quebec during our trip there last year. We love to visit the place at least once a year but sometimes we did it every season. We both love nature and we don't mind spending money for a trip if you see the beauty of the nature.

It's very obvious that this photo was taken during autumn. I was very impress with the reflection of the tress in the lake. I was using my small camera at that time but still it gives a nice result.


Click here to see more watery photo.

9 comments :

Mel_Cole March 16, 2011 at 2:03 PM  

Wow. Very stunning reflection. I love your capture! My Watery Wednesday

Nova March 16, 2011 at 3:02 PM  

gorgeous captivity... i love the scenery so romantic...

2sweetnsaxy March 16, 2011 at 3:15 PM  

Such wonderful colors and they look even better in the reflection in the water.

Reflections March 16, 2011 at 5:03 PM  

Fabulous reflections, stunning immagery.

Anonymous March 17, 2011 at 7:04 AM  

That is a beautiful photo!

MarieElizabeth March 17, 2011 at 10:54 AM  

Love the reflection of color on the water.

Anonymous March 17, 2011 at 8:05 PM  

Beautiful colors and reflections.

Christine March 22, 2011 at 5:07 PM  

Very nice capture. I love the autumn colors.

Kim, USA March 24, 2011 at 11:31 AM  

Hi Carolyn, this is really beautiful. And the reflection is fantastic! Thanks for the visit!

 

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Im married to a canadian guy. Im presently living here in Quebec, Canada. I love cooking, travelling and doing digital scrapbook. I'm very simple person..

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed