Tuesday, April 5, 2011

STARLIGHT BEACH

( view of starlight beach)

My last visit to my family in Philippines was July 2009. It will be 2 years this coming July that I didn't see my family aside from webcam. I admit that I really miss them so much. I'm really looking forward to visit them again soon. I remember the last time I was there, I spent most of my time with my mom and the kids (my nephews and nieces). We always go swimming in the beach and the last beach that we been before I came back here in the Startlight Beach just close to where we live. My brother told me that it's a private beach but visitors are welcome.

I really love that place because it's very calm and we're the only visitors that were there. We used all the facilities they have and the entrance fee was very affordable.

If I can visit my family again soon, for sure I will come back to startlight beach and maybe spend a night there.

8 comments :

January Zelene April 5, 2011 at 9:03 PM  

starlight beach? hmmm saan yan?

Here’s My Watery Wednesday: Flowing

January Zelene April 5, 2011 at 9:05 PM  

i'm follower na pala.. click ko pa sana.. thanks sa visit..hope you can follow my blog too..:)

Kai Rui April 5, 2011 at 9:07 PM  

an awesome shot...love your photo...thanks for the comment...visiting you back..;)

Kai Rui April 5, 2011 at 9:10 PM  

followed you as well, hope you'll follow me back..thanks..

Have a great day!

Ladynred April 6, 2011 at 6:27 AM  

It's beautiful and calm Beach!

2sweetnsaxy April 6, 2011 at 10:11 AM  

I hope you get to visit your family soon. Nice shot. :-)

Nova April 6, 2011 at 4:23 PM  

love the scenery, perfect capture...i miss homeland too...

Anonymous April 7, 2011 at 9:41 PM  

Wonderfully framed shot!

 

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Im married to a canadian guy. Im presently living here in Quebec, Canada. I love cooking, travelling and doing digital scrapbook. I'm very simple person..

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed