Tuesday, May 29, 2012

THE MAKING





(Swallow birds in our backyard)


Hubby and I use to sit in our patio every morning and every night every summer. This year, he install 6 bird houses and 4 bird feeders. We always have our camera ready in case there will be a nice birds to capture. I already took a lot and so with him. Two days ago, he was able to capture the birds making love. It was really a great photo for a photo contest. He was using his 80-400 mm lens so for sure he got a nice one.

I wanted to have the same picture but I only have 18-200 mm lens. I can't picture far birds. I was so lucky last Sunday afternoon. I was sitting in the patio with my camera because I wanted to take picture of the extension of our patio that hubby just made. I saw this bird above and I hurriedly picture them. I was so close to them. I took a lot and I got 3 best of them. 

By the way, it's my first time to join this Tuesday Tweets meme. Thanks admin for creating this photo meme. In this way, I can share my photography.

2 comments :

Andrea @ From The Sol May 29, 2012 at 5:36 PM  

We have something in common because today was my first post on Tuesday Tweets. Your picture is beautiful in form and color. I agree ... good contest material. Thank you for coming to see my post. Perhaps we will meet again next week.

Andrea @ From The Sol

Nova May 31, 2012 at 5:32 PM  

that is a great picture, it is very rare to capture birds on their mating season...thanks for sharing this sis...

 

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Im married to a canadian guy. Im presently living here in Quebec, Canada. I love cooking, travelling and doing digital scrapbook. I'm very simple person..

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed