Wednesday, January 13, 2010

CHANGING



(Photo was taken during our family christmas party at my bro-n-law's house)


Hubby's family introduced me in drinking wine. At first, I don't like the taste of it but slowly I started to love it. I'm only taking white wine..I really love the taste but 98% of my family here take red wine. It's only me and my sis-n-law that love white wine. I asked some of my friend and majority of them loves the red. I was wondering how come most of the people loves it. So, just to go with the flow, I tried red wine and ask for it everytime we go to a party or to the restaurant. Our family doctor told me that red wine is good for the health if you're not drinking too much. The funny thing is I started to love it and bought different kind of red wine. I only have few bottles of white wine just in case we have visitors that dont drink the red and for my sis-n-law as well.

1 comments :

Arlyna January 16, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

I am a red wine drinker. Lately, I have been into red Australian wine. The white wine does give me a headache and still haven't gotten used to it.

 

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Im married to a canadian guy. Im presently living here in Quebec, Canada. I love cooking, travelling and doing digital scrapbook. I'm very simple person..

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed