Saturday, January 16, 2010

PLAYING HORSES




Camera Critters





It's been a while that I didn't join Camera Critters. I stop joining all the photo meme for a while because I didn't renew my other site where I use for the photo meme. I decided to make a new one and it takes me a while to finish it due to my work.

This is my first entry in Camera Critters this year and I will sure that I can join every week. Photo above was taken last Jan 6 this year. It was snowing hard and hubby and me decided to go to the country to take photo. There was no sun and we were not lucky to have a good shot. We were about to go home when I saw these horses. It was a quick shot because we were in the middle of the street. I was inside the car when I took this picture. It's not a perfect one but I guess this is acceptable :-)

Click here to see more entries.

0 comments :

 

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Im married to a canadian guy. Im presently living here in Quebec, Canada. I love cooking, travelling and doing digital scrapbook. I'm very simple person..

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed