Saturday, February 13, 2010

HÔTEL DE GLACE 2010



Since I got my new DSLR camera this year, I asked my hubby to visit again the ice hotel here in Quebec. I been there 3 times already but I don't have a good camera on that time. So I really tried to convince hubby to go with me. He drove me there and he just waited me outside. I took a few photos because it was not yet fully done when we been there. I never had a regret of going there that soon because I got a few nice shot.
I love the reflection of this photo...you can see more photo of reflection WEEKEND REFLECTION.

3 comments :

Carolyn February 13, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

Wow such lovely photos and what an interesting place to stay!
Smiles

James February 14, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

Wow! That is so cool in more ways than one. I've been to an ice bar but never an ice hotel.

Anonymous February 14, 2010 at 3:49 PM  

An amazing hotel to be sure. Thanks for braving the chill.

 

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Im married to a canadian guy. Im presently living here in Quebec, Canada. I love cooking, travelling and doing digital scrapbook. I'm very simple person..

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed