Thursday, February 11, 2010

L'ASTRAL REVOLVING RESTAURANT


L'Astral Revolving Restaurant


L'Astral, the revolving restaurant in Quebec City's Loews Le Concorde Hotel serves up a feast for the eyes as well as for the taste buds. The only rooftop-revolving restaurant in Quebec City that is located on the 29th floor of Loews Le Concorde Hotel. It makes a complete rotation in an hour and a half.


Photo was taken last week during the winter festival. Too bad I was not able to take the whole building due to the heavy traffic. But this photo is perfect for my skywatch entry.

2 comments :

Louise February 12, 2010 at 6:24 AM  

It is perfect. I love the angles and lines of the buildings. Great job!

Marites February 12, 2010 at 11:54 PM  

it is indeed a good shot..happy weekend!

 

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Im married to a canadian guy. Im presently living here in Quebec, Canada. I love cooking, travelling and doing digital scrapbook. I'm very simple person..

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed