Tuesday, March 8, 2011

MISSING


I admit that I love winter more than summer but I'm looking forward to summer and I miss going to the beach. We don't have nice beaches here but we have some that is enough for us to enjoy and feel the summer in the beach. Last summer, we been to different beaches. I quite enjoy my summer last year though I work full time. I hope I will enjoy my summer this year too.
Photo above was taken last summer at Berthier-sur-Mer. I was with my friend during that time. She wanted me to take picture of her and I'm not shy to tell you that we did a good job with her photo shooting. I will post it here someday. I will ask her permission if I can share her photo here in the net.
Visit Watery Wednesday to see more photo of water.

7 comments :

Chubskulit Rose March 8, 2011 at 7:23 PM  

I am looking forward to summer time too!

Please come see my entry

Unknown March 8, 2011 at 8:32 PM  

i never love winter though back then i look forward to experience snow, but one is enough, and i have enough winter already.

I want summer, love summer and enjoy summer

My Watery Wednesday

Randi March 8, 2011 at 10:14 PM  

Lovely shot of your summer paradise. I long for the summer too!!!

NatureFootstep March 9, 2011 at 3:04 AM  

lol, I thought you were missing the water, it looks like low tide. :)

Momgen March 9, 2011 at 6:21 AM  

It looks beautiful.. Happy WW!

mine is here

Kim, USA March 9, 2011 at 9:52 AM  

This is very beautiful!! I also love Winter but not to spend almost six months, I also like to see green and visit beaches. Happy Wednesday!
Watery Wednesday

Nova March 9, 2011 at 10:07 AM  

oh i really want summer... can't stand the snow and cold temp... since i am used to hot weather before i got here...

love this pic...

 

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Im married to a canadian guy. Im presently living here in Quebec, Canada. I love cooking, travelling and doing digital scrapbook. I'm very simple person..

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed