Thursday, March 10, 2011

SKYWATCH FRIDAY-SEASON 4- EPISODE 35





My entry of this week Sky Watch Friday is a photo that I took in Seattle. Sorry but I don't know the name of this building. It's the building in front of space needle. I was in Seattle for 4 months visiting my hubby( he was working for a 1 year contract). He was staying in Vermont Inn just infront Space Needle for 1 year. I always visit Space Needle because hubby had a 1 year free pass for two. I was very lucky because going up to space needle is quite expensive but it was free for me. I was only using my little camera at that time but still I got good picture:-)
Visit SkyWatch Friday for more photo

3 comments :

The Write Girl March 10, 2011 at 7:03 PM  

Nice sky shot overlooking Seattle.

Anonymous March 10, 2011 at 11:31 PM  

Great shot!

Kim, USA March 11, 2011 at 10:31 AM  

This is pretty cool. I wonder if the one who is on board the helicopter is the president of that building. Pretty fancy building. ^_^ Happy weekend1
SWF

 

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Im married to a canadian guy. Im presently living here in Quebec, Canada. I love cooking, travelling and doing digital scrapbook. I'm very simple person..

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed