Sunday, March 6, 2011

UNWANTED PHOTO

This photo was taken last night. I call this unwanted photo because I was trying to picture those cute ladies in the circus but the adjustment of my camera was not good. I took a lot without checking the result because I don't want to waste my time. They move very quick and I wanted to get atleast one nice photo. But the result were all bad. I try to save atleast one of them and this is the only one I save without the real subject of my picture :-)

Click here for more SOOC photos

3 comments :

Jan March 6, 2011 at 8:34 AM  

It may not be the shot you wanted, but it's still a very interesting shot. I love the circus, and like you love to take photos, there.

Carolyn March 6, 2011 at 9:48 AM  

thanks miss Jan

Unknown March 6, 2011 at 10:14 AM  

Sometimes our "bad" shots can be intriguing in other ways! I like how this turned out - a nice abstract look!

 

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Im married to a canadian guy. Im presently living here in Quebec, Canada. I love cooking, travelling and doing digital scrapbook. I'm very simple person..

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed